Environmental Compliance Assessments
GTS has completed hundreds of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) throughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Environmental due diligence is an increasingly important part of the corporate due diligence process. Unrecognized environmental liabilities from current or past land and water contamination can cause significant unforeseen costs for developers and lenders, and may result in extensive project redesign, project abandonment, and even legal penalties.
GTS has helped hundreds of commercial clients perform their environmental due diligence by conducting Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), as well as follow-up Phase II ESAs at many of these sites.
For projects encountering NEPA planning issues, GTS also provides natural resource management consulting services.
Phase I and II ESA
- Asbestos Assessment
- Soil Contamination Studies
- Groundwater Studies
- Facilitate regulator-approved site closure
- Facilitate desired property re-development
• Clean Water Act Section 404 wetlands delineation
• Endangered Species Act Section 7 consultations
• National State and Historic Preservation Act Section 106 consultations